THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Looking for last minute Pronghorn Antelope Hunts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for last minute Pronghorn Antelope Hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Due to Hurricane Harvey, my son's high school restart has been delayed to Sept 12th. I'm looking for something fun to do while he is out of school.

He has always wanted to hunt pronghorn, so I thought I'd check around to see if anything is available last minute.

Thanks!!!

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
I'm sure there are plenty of options in Wyoming. They always have plenty of leftover tags.

Or try Jim Welles, He's on here with New Mexico offerings

Posts: 3873 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Call Joe Troyer of Lil Joe's Big Game Hunting. He's in New Mexico. I think on his Facebook page he had a couple spots for next week.

I hunted with him last year and had a good time.

Posts: 222 | Location: Peculiar, MO | Registered: 19 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe Wyoming only has one unit with left over tags. Probably not a good option. Antelope populations are way down!!!!

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jim in Katy
posted Hide Post
go to the texas hunting forum web site there are numerous hunts available in the panhandle of texas and new mexico

Posts: 38 | Location: Katy, Texas | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can help you out if you guys archery hunt.

quote:
Originally posted by Texas Blue Devil:
Due to Hurricane Harvey, my son's high school restart has been delayed to Sept 12th. I'm looking for something fun to do while he is out of school.

He has always wanted to hunt pronghorn, so I thought I'd check around to see if anything is available last minute.

Thanks!!!

Posts: 519 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chuck - I've heard that Wyoming antelope are in fantastic shape. The Game and Fish Department reported that only unit 92 suffered any winter loss and horn growth is the best it has been in years. Do you have a WY tag this year?

Posts: 298 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1BigDeer:
Chuck - I've heard that Wyoming antelope are in fantastic shape. The Game and Fish Department reported that only unit 92 suffered any winter loss and horn growth is the best it has been in years. Do you have a WY tag this year?

No tag this year. I didn't apply. Have a rancher friend who owns thousands of acres. He never could figure out why Game and Fish issued so many tags.

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote