Find
Notify
Tools

20th Anniversary special with CT Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted
CT Safaris is twenty years old and in collaboration with Something Africa Taxidermy is offering a hunt never to be repeated. The buyer of this hunt gets three prized species of game at an enormous discount PLUS have one of them mounted free of charge by Something Africa Taxidermy.

Included in this offer:

10 days of 1X1 hunting valued at $4,500
1 X Kudu bull valued at $4,500
1 X Sable bull valued at $6,000
1 X Nyala bull valued at $3,000 plus shoulder mount of trophy valued at $800

Total value of package - $18,800!

All of this is yours for $9,000 only.

Something Africa Taxidermy was started by Jan and Debbie Vermaak in 2020 – right in the midst of COVID-19. It goes without saying that there were those who thought they were fools to start up a business in those trying times, but they clearly didn’t know Debbie and Jan – who saw COVID and associated lockdowns in South Africa as an opportunity rather than a challenge. So, they used this quiet time to get their taxidermy studio set up and source quality staff.By the time lockdowns were eased, they were ready to start taking in some work and by the end of 2020 they had taken in 398 trophies from hunters.

Today, three years later, Something Africa Taxidermy has more than 1170 clients on their books, processed 2600 trophies for 2022 and had taken in more than 3300 trophies from hunters over the Globe! Their philosophy is to grow their business with their clients and gradually employ more staff as the need arises. This allows them to perform quality work in a reasonable timeframe.

Here’s some work from Something Africa Taxidermy:

Sable

Kudu

Impala

There you have it. Nine Thousand Dollars will buy you ten days with CT Safaris, a Sable, Kudu and Nyala PLUS a Nyala shoulder mount.

If you want to mount all three trophies we’ll cut you an even better deal. Just talk to us and we’ll make things happen for you.

Cheap is usually not good. But in this case you can take my word for it, this is better than good.

Contact me NOW!

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
email. chris@ct-safaris.com
Sabrisa Ranch Ellisras RSA
www.ct-safaris.com
https://youtu.be/4usXceRdkH4

Posts: 851 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is a great deal. Anyone thinking of going to Africa ought to jump on this. That is about as good of a deal as I have seen lately.

As I was writing this, I noticed the shoulder mount as well. Wow!

Posts: 2641 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello, I did a buffalo hunt with Chris and had a great time. We toured Something Africa Taxidermy. I was very impressed. They did 2 mounts for me. They send pics as the work was being done and made every thing go smooth. Very good people and excellent work!

Posts: 559 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a great hunt With Mr Troskie in August. I really recommend his outfit and there should be a BIG sable around still (you can read my report here:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7061057372

I can also give a good word for Something taxidermy. Haven't received my trophies yet but I had some very tough requirements for my sable mount and we had multiple emails vack and fort but they created a new custom casting form for my mannequin and from the pics I've received it really looks awesome.