New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mexico Pronghorn Antelope Hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We had a very successful 2018 New Mexico antelope season. We went 6 for 6 killing some really nice bucks including 1 of the biggest bucks we have ever killed.

We are now booking hunts on this ranch for 2019. This hunt will take place August 24-26. These hunts are $3000/hunter which includes lunch on the ranch.
Hunt takes place near Logan, NM. This ranch has no house on it so I let the hunters arrange for their own lodging and evening meals in town. Last year the hunters rented a really nice house on the golf course/lake.

You can see a hunt report of last years hunt from one of the hunters by following this link.
https://texashuntingforum.com/...php/topics/7283558/1

Please contact me for more details.

Jeremy Gugelmeyer
sagebrushhunts@gmail.com
806-333-4358

81FFECFC-CDF3-47A2-A5C1-E5C0E48414C5 by Jeremy Gugelmeyer, on Flickr

Posts: 664 | Location: TX/KS | Registered: 06 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have hunted several times with Jeremy. He is good, honest and has the animals.
Feel free to PM if you wish, but he a good outfitter and honest.

Posts: 10201 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
Jeremy runs a first class operation

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
What size B&C can be expected?

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!

Most bucks are going to be in the 70s with the occasional buck that breaks 80. However we did kill a buck last year on this ranch that went 86.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
I have hunted several times with Jeremy. He is good, honest and has the animals.
Feel free to PM if you wish, but he a good outfitter and honest.

Great to see positive comments about Outfitters. It sure helps when selecting a hunt!

Posts: 2641 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Are there still spots available? What is the size of the ranch? Guide to hunter ratio?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes we still have spots. The ranch is a little over 20K acres. We do 6 hunts on this ranch so I would like to book these hunts to 2 groups of 3 or 1 group of six. So to answer your questions its 3x1. Last year 1 group of 6 booked this hunt and was guided 3x1 and they had a great hunt.

posted Hide Post
Any chance of making it (3) 2 on 1 hunts?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So you don't accomodate single hunters?

Posts: 872 | Location: S. E. Arizona | Registered: 01 February 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have decided to do these 6 hunts as 2x1 hunts so if you have a group 2 and are interested let me know.

Alec Torres,
At this time I can not do a 1x1 hunt but if another single hunter inquires about the hunt and you don't mind being paired up with another hunter we might be able to work something out.
Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK, PM me if this changes.

Thanks

AT

Posts: 872 | Location: S. E. Arizona | Registered: 01 February 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All these hunts have been booked for 2019, get with me if you are interested in 2020.
Thanks!