Find
Notify
Tools

Free hunt for Sable or Kudu bull!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted

Be the first to latch onto this truly once in a lifetime opportunity and hunt a Sable or Kudu bull at no charge!

Yes, you’ve read it right. If you were to book any regular plains or dangerous game hunt of minimum 7 days (excluding current package hunts on offer), you can hunt one of these uniquely African (and highly sought after) animals for free – right here on Sabrisa Ranch. And I guarantee you an opportunity a trophy bull of either species – not because they have names, not because they’re tame and not because they’re being held in a camp but because I know this land like the palm of my hand, I’ve gotten to know what is here and what is not over the past 16 years and I know where to go look for them.

There is no “catch”. If you were to book any 7-day (or longer) hunt at my regular daily rates and if the total value of your hunt (including daily rates and trophy fees) is more than the trophy fee of a Kudu ($4,500) or Sable ($6,000), you will qualify for this unique offer.

My 1X1 daily rates for a 7-day hunt is $500p/d ($3,500 for seven hunting days) and includes tax, airport transfers, full board accommodations and all amenities such as booze, food, use of hunting vehicle, services of PH, trackers, skinners etc. The full daily hunting rates will be payable upon booking and trophy fees for animals hunted in addition to the Sable and/or Kudu will be payable on your last safari day. Observer rate is $195p/d.

What to expect during this hunt?

Excellent hospitality and amazing hunting experience as numerous references can attest to. I’ve been in the business of hunting since 1997 and will gladly share contact details with interested parties.
Superb and comfortable accommodations.
Good food and many laughs around the campfire.
A hunt on foot in the Waterberg mountains surrounding Sabrisa Ranch for trophy Sable or Kudu plus other indigenous species such as Impala, Mountain Reedbuck, Zebra, Gemsbok, Eland, Klipspringer, and more from natural breeding herds.
A spot and stalk hunt for any other species of interest on my other concession areas for many other African game species.
One of the most amazing South African experiences that you can ever dream of.

This offer is available to the first person who takes me up on it so if you’re in the market for an exceptional hunt in an exceptional area, don’t hesitate.

It is not likely to be repeated anytime soon.

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
email. chris@ct-safaris.com
Sabrisa Ranch Ellisras RSA
www.ct-safaris.com
https://youtu.be/4usXceRdkH4

Posts: 851 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Chris this August and had a truly great time! If had the funds available I'd snatch this deal in a heartbeat.

I know there is a really big sable around on the land by the farm. He outsmarted me and if you want to read my report, check it out here: link

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Someone will be sorry that they didn't take Chris up on this! tu2