New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tanzania 3 buffalo hunt postponement hunt offer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If you want to shoot multiple buffalo at a great price in two of the best blocks in TZ, here is your opportunity

Rungwa and Ugalla Game Reserves are 2 of the best hunting concessions in Western Tanzania. For this year, due to some hunts being postponed they are offering a 10 day buffalo and plains game hunt 1x1 basis for $30,000. A great hunt for 3 Buffalo plus Zebra, Lichtenstein’s Hartebeest, Warthog, Southern Impala, Bush pig, Grysbok, Common Duiker, Hyena Spotted and Yellow Baboon. In Ugalla you can also hunt Topi in this package.

Trophy fees per buffalo $4,000 [can list other t/fees if anyone is interested]

Everything is included except:

Firearm license of US $250 per firearm for 2nd and 3rd firearm (1 firearm license is included in each hunting permit).
• Import duties on ammunition at $2 per round.
• Trophy fees for Game taken (or wounded and lost) including Anti-Poaching and Community Development contribution.
• Transfers to and from camp as listed under “Transfers to and from camp”.
• Hotel accommodation and personal expenses before, during and after the hunting days.
• Commercial airline flights, visas, airport tax and items of a personal nature.
• Airfreight and Government export fee payment of your trophies from Tanzania to the final destination.

The good thing about this hunt is that you can get there on the local airline:

Two hour flight from Dar es Salaam to Tabora by local airline, followed by a 3 hour by car from Tabora to Ugalla camp and 2 hour drive to Ugunda Camp: Total round trip for 1 pax will be $ 800.

You will never see such pricing for multiple buffalo in one of the best wild areas in Africa. Hope someone can take advantage of this. A lion may also be available. I will be out of the country from next week, please call me if you are interested.

Thanking you for your time.

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
www.huntersnetworks.com
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

2023 SHOW BOOTHS:

DSC booth #931
Western Hunting and Conservation Expo (Salt lake city) booth # 319
SCI (Nashville) booth #505

Posts: 2537 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted Hide Post
$3000.00 a day for daily rate? Ouch!

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 893 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Three buff these days anywhere but especially in Tanzania for $42K ain’t bad. Kinda hurts to say that but it’s true.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13389 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would take Rungwa over Ugalla.

Posts: 1862 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Arjun has an offer here for 32400 all in in 10 days in a area in Tz that I go every year that is crowded with buffalo.
Not a single person interested. Probably because no one knows the area in the njenje river ( selous)will post photos when I come back this year in oct.
ALL IN MEANS ALL IN. Trophy fees for 3 bufalo included

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwarf416:
Arjun has an offer here for 32400 all in in 10 days in a area in Tz that I go every year that is crowded with buffalo.
Not a single person interested. Probably because no one knows the area in the njenje river ( selous)will post photos when I come back this year in oct

Different area(s) diego

Posts: 1862 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Yes. Nachengo majenje in the selous. Basically after 70 safaris in different parts of Africa my favorite place for multiple Buffalo and cats in Africa. Completely wild full of game and no people arround.
Arjun represents it in the states. Anyone that trys that area will fullfill a true african dream.

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would say one is good at math and one is not lol . Hello Smiler

Posts: 623 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Arjun: It might help you sell this hunt if you name the PH who will be conducting this hunt. Just a thought …..

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes. Nachengo majenje in the selous. Basically after 70 safaris in different parts of Africa my favorite place for multiple Buffalo and cats in Africa. Completely wild full of game and no people arround.
Arjun represents it in the states. Anyone that trys that area will fullfill a true african dream.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but 70 safaris!! WOW patriot Eeker

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Thank you! And just 46… never bought a new car, woun’t see me wearing expensive clothes, no watch but hunting fishing and travelling… yes sir.
When I was 24 I had to decide between buying a car giving a deposit for a small flat or going to zimb for an elephant safari in 2x1 with my uncle( dirty cheap) Imagine my decision. That was N 1. Hook, sinker & float

diego

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do not believe this to be the case at all.

quote:
Not a single person interested. Probably because no one knows the area in the njenje river ( selous)will post photos when I come back this year in oct.
ALL IN MEANS ALL IN. Trophy fees for 3 bufalo included

Posts: 1572 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
What is the case then? Just curious

diego

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
$3000.00 a day for daily rate? Ouch!

How does $33,000 per night island resort grab you? Big Grin

Posts: 1904 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 2537 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote