Find
Notify
Tools

Hunts for Sonora 2016-2017 season
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted
Ladies and gentleman I am oferring hunts for for this 2015-2016 season.
One hunt would take place in a ranch north of Hermosillo roughly 1 hour away, the ranch is 12355 acres with multiple roads which gives us access to all the terrain, we have multiple roads crossing through the hills and mountains allows us to cover a lot of ground and gives us pretty good chances at a nice coues deer trophy.

The hunt includes
- 6 hunting days, not including arrival and departure day
- Drive from Hermosillo Airport to the ranch and from the ranch to the airport at the end of the hunt.
- Lodging
- Guiding
- All meals
- Snacks
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages
- Gun Import Permit
- Full use of the installations
- Basic preparation of your trophy
- 1 Coues deer trophy
- Shooting of jackrabbits and varmints

It does not include
- Airfares
- Hotels before or after the hunt
- Gratuities
- Taxidermy

The total price of the hunt is $3700 if you shoot or wound a deer, if no deer is shot or wounded the price is $2200, a second coues deer can be shot for $2000

We shot this buck on day 2 last season

I also have a second ranch I have been given to manage, the ranch is roughly 9884 acres with most of it being coues deer territory and 2471 acres of mule deer territory, I have one mule deer permit for this ranch.

The hunt includes
- Drive from Hermosillo Airport to the ranch and from the ranch to the airport at the end of the hunt.
- Lodging
- Guiding
- All meals
- Snacks
- Gun Import Permit
- 1 Coues deer trophy

It does not include
- Airfares
- Gratuities
- Taxidermy

The price of this hunt $3700 if you shoot or wound a coues deer, if no deer is shot or wounded the price is $2000, you can shoot a second deer for $2000, and you can shoot a mule deer for an upgrade of $6500

I also have desert bighorn sheep hunts, the sheep are found inside a high fenced reserve located on low fence cattle ranch about 1 hour north of Hermosillo, the reserve is 600 acres and it is surrounds a large mountainous area, I think it would be a great no pressure experience for a bowhunter!. Clients will be staying in a very pretty, large and comfortable ranch house with all the commodities that could be expected. To reach the ranch, only a short 1 hour drive is required from Hermosillo.

The hunt includes
- 6 hunting days (without counting your arrival and departure days)
- All meals ( including arrival and departure days)
- Snacks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Guiding
- Gun import permit
- Transportation from Hermosillo airport to the ranch and from the ranch to the airport
- 1 Trophy Bighorn Sheep
- Basic trophy preparation

Not included
- Airfares
- Gratuities
- Taxidermy
- Any import permit required for you to take your trophy into your country
- Hotels before or after the set dates

Total price of the hunt is $35,000

A few pics of our rams

As I do in all my hunts, I would be accompanying any hunter through their hunt and personally drive them from the airport to the rich and back. Upon I arrival I would be happy to treat our clients to a lunch, dinner or breakfast (depending on arrival time) on one of our fine restaurants on my own expense.

Any questions you can PM me or send me a mail to 93manuelenrique@gmail.com

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 530 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ManuelM:
Ladies and gentleman I am oferring hunts for for this 2016-2017 season.
One hunt would take place in a ranch north of Hermosillo roughly 1 hour away, the ranch is 12355 acres with multiple roads which gives us access to all the terrain, we have multiple roads crossing through the hills and mountains allows us to cover a lot of ground and gives us pretty good chances at a nice coues deer trophy.

The hunt includes
- Lodging
- Guiding
- All meals
- Snacks
- Gun Import Permit
- 1 Coues deer trophy

It does not include
- Airfares
- Gratuities
- Taxidermy

The total price of the hunt is $3700 if you shoot or wound a deer, if no deer is shot or wounded the price is $2200, a second coues deer can be shot for $2000

We shot this buck on day 2 last season

I also have a second ranch I have been given to manage, the ranch is roughly 9884 acres with most of it being coues deer territory and 2471 acres of mule deer territory, I have one mule deer permit for this ranch.

The hunt includes
- Lodging
- Guiding
- All meals
- Snacks
- Gun Import Permit
- 1 Coues deer trophy

It does not include
- Airfares
- Gratuities
- Taxidermy

The price of this hunt $3700 if you shoot or wound a coues deer, if no deer is shot or wounded the price is $2000, you can shoot a second deer for $2000, and you can shoot a mule deer for an upgrade of $6500

I also have desert bighorn sheep hunts, the sheep are found inside a high fenced reserve located on low fence cattle ranch about 1 hour north of Hermosillo, the reserve is 600 acres and it is surrounds a large mountainous area, I think it would be a great no pressure experience for a bowhunter!. Clients will be staying in a very pretty, large and comfortable ranch house with all the commodities that could be expected. To reach the ranch, only a short 1 hour drive is required from Hermosillo.

The hunt includes
- 6 hunting days (without counting your arrival and departure days)
- All meals ( including arrival and departure days)
- Snacks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Guiding
- Gun import permit
- Transportation from Hermosillo airport to the ranch and from the ranch to the airport
- 1 Trophy Bighorn Sheep
- Basic trophy preparation

Not included
- Airfares
- Gratuities
- Taxidermy
- Any import permit required for you to take your trophy into your country
- Hotels before or after the set dates

Total price of the hunt is $35,000

A few pics of our rams

As I do in all my hunts, I would be accompanying any hunter through their hunt and personally drive them from the airport to the rich and back. Upon I arrival I would be happy to treat our clients to a lunch, dinner or breakfast (depending on arrival time) on one of our fine restaurants on my own expense.

Any questions you can PM me or send me a mail to 93manuelenrique@gmail.com

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 530 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote