THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

AR wishes our members a Happy Passover

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  The Chuck Norris Forum    Is Clint Eastwood tougher than Chuck Norris?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Clint Eastwood tougher than Chuck Norris?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well now, Chuck, I know what you're thinking + to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track of count myself, did I fire 5 or 6 ? Etc.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Clint forever took top spot in Dirty Harry and again in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

A Smith & Wesson Model 29 in the former and not one but two big Walker Colts in the latter.

Ain't no doubt who wins the battle between firearms, on the one hand, and kung fu (or any other so-called martial art), on the other.

The best martial art is the art of knowing how to keep your sights aligned while pulling the trigger. Big Grin Cool

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post