THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    So what airlines are flying now?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So what airlines are flying now?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
From what I read, Emirates & Qatar are not flying to southern Africa. What about others?

Delta?
Lufthansa?
Ethiopian?
Others?

Posts: 12016 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
I am not finding any flights.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1589 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
looks like Delta is, their site does not say no flights

Posts: 197 | Location: Stickney,So Dakota | Registered: 12 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
No sweat, it will cancel service in a day or 2. Delta is so shitty it takes them a few days to catch up with the rest of the world. jumping

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13217 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
According to their site, Ethiopian is flying to Namibia.

One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post
United is still flying Newark to Joberg

Posts: 558 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Victor Watson
posted Hide Post
Ethiopian is flying SA- Addis-Chicago. Just had US clients rebook from Delta to Ethiopian. Thanks to TWG for sorting out their flights and answering their calls at any time of day- a good travel agent is essential in times like these.

Victor Watson
Karoo Wild Safaris
Email: info@karoowildsafaris.co.za
Cell: (+27) 721894588
www.karoowildsafaris.co.za

Posts: 387 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We just booked flights from Atlanta to Bulawayo with a stop in Doha and a change of airlines and planes in Johannesburg.
We further were informed that Qatar Air also has initiated flights from Doha to Harare negating the JNB stopover.
On some days the JNB connection can be painless but I've also been there when the whole experience boggles the mind kinda like the USA, or more especially, Canada.

Posts: 413 | Location: Tennille, Ga | Registered: 29 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
We booked DFW - Doha - JNB for May with Qatar; no issues so far. I booked via Qatar website and called later to confirm.

We had tickets with Emirates, but they told us they could fly us to JNB but no return flights. ???? They are issuing refund with no charges.

Safe travels

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SFRanger7GP:
We booked DFW - Doha - JNB for May with Qatar; no issues so far. I booked via Qatar website and called later to confirm.

We had tickets with Emirates, but they told us they could fly us to JNB but no return flights. ???? They are issuing refund with no charges.

Safe travels

As of end of January Emirates resumed normal operations to African countries.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
I called to rebook our Emirates tickets, but I guess they had not made a decision at that time for changes to Africa travel. Getting the refund and booking with Qatar saved us $4000+ dollars.

Safe travels..........LL

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote