THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Anyone traveling Aug 4, 20, 29 in and out of Jobrg?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone traveling Aug 4, 20, 29 in and out of Jobrg?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
I will be going over from ATL on Aug 4 staying at Africa Sky on 5th, then on to Moz on 6th- then back to Joburg and Africa Sky on 20th. To Caprivi on 21st, and then back from JNB to ATL on Aug 29th. If anyone is traveling around those dates let m know and we can hook up for a beverage and visit.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim, going to miss you by a few days but I'm really looking forward to the details of your trip to the Caprivi! I'm looking for the right trip to get back up there. Good Luck!

Posts: 63 | Location: Texas | Registered: 22 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Gazi,

I will give a report for sure, actually planning on going back next year...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We will pass each other in the Atlantic. Leaving here the 29th. Good luck !

Posts: 11996 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
ahhhh- that stinks Larry. Would have loved to have caught up with a visit...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

One of Us
Picture of swaincreek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Herald:
I will be going over from ATL on Aug 4 staying at Africa Sky on 5th, then on to Moz on 6th- then back to Joburg and Africa Sky on 20th. To Caprivi on 21st, and then back from JNB to ATL on Aug 29th. If anyone is traveling around those dates let m know and we can hook up for a beverage and visit.

I am on the Delta flight out of Atl on August 4th. Headed to joburg and on to the Limpopo .

Posts: 160 | Location: Lakeland Fl . | Registered: 16 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of swaincreek
posted Hide Post
Hey Tim,I sent you a PM .

Regards,

Bob K.

Posts: 160 | Location: Lakeland Fl . | Registered: 16 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Tim,

I'll be at the Africa Sky House with my father, my son and a nephew. We will be on our way to the BVC.

Where are you going in the Caprivi? I've done a couple elephant hunts in the Caprivi with Hentie Van Heerden in the Dzoti Conservancy. I really like the Caprivi.

If you like to join us for a beer and chat about African Elephants or Nebraska Whitetails, let me know.

TBD

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1288 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
TBD- would love to catch up and have a beer or two. What date are you there?

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Herald:
TBD- would love to catch up and have a beer or two. What date are you there?

Hey Tim,

We will be at the Africa Sky House on Aug 4th, and flying to Zim the following morning.

If you are around on Aug 4th, let us know.

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1288 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll miss you bay a day. Arriving Joberg on the 30th.

Posts: 1978 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We are doing a very similar schedule, but we are just a month behind you! We fly out of Atlanta on the 4 th of September and stay at Afrian Sky on the 5th then fly to Moz on the 6th. Have a Great trip and can't wait to read about it!
I have a question, did you have a hard time getting your visa for Moz. from the embassy in DC? Ours has been there since the July 14th and I am hoping to get it in the next few days? I will be nervous until those passports are back in our control again!

Posts: 68 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
No Leo- I use G3 passport service at the direction of Steve Turner. It goes to NY and I usually get about a 5 day turn around. They hand carry to embassy and get the visa. I have always been scared of sending my passport in and it sitting around on someone's desk in an Embassy. These guys walk in, walk out, drop in FEDEX and they update you the whole way...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim, take care of "Goose" over there!

Posts: 20092 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
will do...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He got a Bushbuck already, and is learning all about Tse-Tse flies :-)

Posts: 20092 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote