THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Air Namibia has introduced Web Online-Check-In!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Air Namibia has introduced Web Online-Check-In!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Air Namibia has introduced Web Online-Check-In! (Launched: 02JUL09)

Web check-in opens 24 hours prior to flight departure and closes 3 hours before departure.

All passengers are eligible to use the Online Check-in facility except:

Passengers traveling in a group (under a group name and more than 10 passengers in the group – check-in must be done via the traditional airline check-in desk)
Passengers with a Special Service request, i.e. a wheelchair, unaccompanied minor, assistance at the airport due to medical reasons i.e. blindness, slow walker, etc
Passengers requiring medical assistance i.e. a stretcher, extra oxygen, etc
Passengers with a standby or open ticket
Passengers who do not have a confirmed booking on the flight, i.e. are waitlisted

Baggage-drop-off counters will be available in FRA and WDH. For more information, please visit:

https://fastcheck.sita.aero/cc...eb-sw/entryUpdate.do

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9365 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great news! Waiting in that 2-hour check-in line at the Frankfurt airport after your 12-hour layover is a real downer.

Posts: 13234 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote