The Accurate Reloading Forums
Global Entry taking forever

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8121043/m/9571094672

25 April 2024, 00:14
Austin Hunter
Global Entry taking forever
They are handling the backlog of all the asylum seekers!

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.
07 May 2024, 03:09
Bwana338
A letter arrived today with my hard copy.

I did not ask for my application to be expedited.

We are looking right at 13 1/2 months for mine to be processed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne
07 May 2024, 17:11
bwanamrm
Congrats on finally working through the system. Maybe the post-Covid logjam is clearing.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.
07 May 2024, 17:15
KWT
I know this might be a dumb idea, but why don't they tie GE in with your passport renewal? I believe I paid $100 dollars last time I renewed so basically $20 dollars a year, which I would gladly pay $200 for a 10 year GE pass. This could be all pro rated depending on how many years you had left on your passport before it expires. Or it could cause everyone's passports to take for ever to get processed.
11 May 2024, 21:20
Slider
I just received notification from them Yesterday. The First Available apointment for an Interview in Tampa was August 5!!!