THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Make Sure You Tip Your Flight attendant!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Make Sure You Tip Your Flight attendant!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Do they get Minimum wage at Frontier?......lol

Posts: 2328 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable!

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The day I tip a flight attendant will be the day I die! That’s beyond absurd.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
When is someone going to start tipping us?

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
When is someone going to start tipping us?

Yeah, sure, Russell. Tip the banker, tip the lawyer. . . . . . . Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
Everyone has they're hand out. Tipping has gotten out of control. BS if I am going to tip the FA.

Posts: 754 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for a flight attendant to tell me that they're there for my safety.

I'l tell them that they've been demoted to server.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12548 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Always worked for me Wink

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In recent years, it was the “tip jar”

Now this? Everyone’s paw is out....

Posts: 2641 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason P:

Glad it is an American airline!

You lot invented tips, and look where they have taken us! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
I flew that S***hole airline once, that was more than enough! They charge for anything including a carryon or a drink of water. Not to mention the worst service and surly attitudes of the attendants. I mentioned to my seatmate that I was amazed that they did not have a credit card swipe on the bathroom door and he admonished me not to say it out loud or they would probably do it! Did I mention the long sales pitch over the intercom trying to convince you to join their FF program and as I recall, there was a fee for that. Flying nowadays is a big enough hassle without being nickle and dimed to death even during the flight. I am not in the least surprised by anything that lowlife airline does.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2268 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I flew frontier years ago.

They lied about destination airport closure to shut down the flight.

I vowed never again. So far, I’ve kept that one.

Posts: 10648 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by Jason P:

Glad it is an American airline!

You lot invented tips, and look where they have taken us! clap

Yes, and it didn't take every other person on earth long to adapt!

When I complete my next project, I will have to ask the company I do business for to give me a "tip"!

ha ha....

Posts: 2641 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've seen someone tip a flight attendant exactly once. It was a very well-dressed woman in first class who spilled her drink on the floor. After the flight attendant cleaned it up, the woman presented her with a check. It seemed a nice gesture at the time and was accepted politely.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've had a couple on Emirates that I wouldn't mind tipping but my wife would probably have bitch slapped me Wink

Karl Evans

Posts: 2766 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yuck

Posts: 1793 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K Evans:
I've had a couple on Emirates that I wouldn't mind tipping but my wife would probably have bitch slapped me Wink

Big Grin rotflmo

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
On BA THEY have to tip me to just look at them! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
On BA THEY have to tip me to just look at them! clap

rotflmo This is the reason I only fly airlines based in eastern countries.... you get single, under 30, polite and attractive "air Hostesses"..... not 60 year old surley, 3 time divorced, fat lazy cows like with any airline based in the USA. shocker It is 32 hours with flight changes, layovers and air time to Columbus from Bangkok. I can only afford coach.... so at least make it as pleasant as possible.

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote