THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Carefull NOT to Ask Fot The Cheapest Tickets!!?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carefull NOT to Ask Fot The Cheapest Tickets!!?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
A friend relayed the following to me, as he laughed so much he had tears coming down his cheeks and coughing so bad one would have thought he had swallowed a cicada!

He was telling me a story of someone in his company, who apparently left the flight bookings to his wife to take care off.

He works in Dubai, and wanted to get to Morocco, and are apparently have air miles with Alitalia.

The wife "I can get cheaper ticket for you if you don't mind changing planes and some lay-overs"

The husband "Great please go ahead and book it"

We do have direct flights from Dubai to Morocco, but, apparently they are not as cheap as the one the wife booked.

Dubai to Rome
Rome to Milan
Milan to Lisbon
Lisbon Barcelona
Train from Barcelona to the coast, then a boat across to Morocco!

Apparently this saved him less than $200 in fare, and added a few unenjoyably hours at airports, including an 18 hour stay at Athens on the way back.

How Athens came into it, I still have not quite figured out.

The husband, wanted to pay his wife for her fantastic work, is planning to fly her to Morocco via the South Pole on her next trip.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67049 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Just think of all of the stamps that he proudly now has in his passport! rotflmo And, he also had the chance to do some deep sea fishing in the Mediterranean on his way over on the boat ride! animal Hey, you've got to look at the silver lining in the dark, black cloud! Big Grin Saeed: Are they still married!?! dancing Wait! wait! WAS IT WALTER?????!!!!! clap