New
Find
Notify
Tools

Worst airline
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I got to say that america airlines has got to one of worst airlines I have ever been on. Take it from me don't fly with them

Posts: 87 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: 27 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree ! Worst travel experience that I have had in even trips to Namibia was with domestic US Air / AAL boarded last May. Seats were arbitrarily changed contrary to seats reserved months earlier, excess overhead baggage was allowed on the return flight from JFK,filling overhead bins before we boarded. Our unlocked carry-ons were then checked against our wishes (cameras and Swarovski binocs inside).Duffles went one way and gun case another due to incorrect flight number on tags,and the tight bastards served NO food on a 31/2 hour flight that spanned the noon hour !! I will never set foot on another US Air / AAL flight again !!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Apparently you've never flown on Namibian Air...

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Air Cairo....low fair egyptian airline, flew from Norway to Sinai.

Dirtiest plane toilet I ever saw, last 30% did not get any food, none left, no cognac, no whisky.. rotflmo

But in all fairness, we had to land in the middle of nowhere on a military airfield in the desert due to a rainstorm....crew and airline helped us out with coaches etc.

Posts: 3974 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leeb441:
I got to say that america airlines has got to one of worst airlines I have ever been on. Take it from me don't fly with them

I found that out several years ago. I will NEVER fly with them again unless it's to somewhere I absolutely have to fly to and no other option is available. I would drive from Ohio to Alaska before I would fly with them. I would even drive to Hawaii before I would fly with them (yea, I know, there is no bridge to Hawaii).

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
American Airlines was terrible when we flew on them last December for our honeymoon and my wife and I refuse to fly them unless there is no other option. Delayed flights, cancelled flights, re-routing after takeoff due to hydraulic issues, fire department meeting you on the runway - worst flying experience I have ever had. Seems like everyone in Maui who flew there on AA experienced the same issues, many had much worse.

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Sadly, for international flights, American, and to some point European airlines, are falling so far behind competition from the Middle and Far East.

These airlines are getting away with mediocre service and still survive all because of "lobbying" and paying off politicians.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68662 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Saeed is more on track, I have over 2 million miles on American, 2 recent trip domestic in the past month, there have always been issues, Fly Delta as well, pretty much every airline has their issues but here is the deal,,, there has not been one empty seat on a single flights on domestic flights I have flown over the past 2 years, regardless of airlines; they are cramming in more seats, less service, charging more arbitrary fees and we continue to buy tickets. Why would the airlines change or improve when when they are making more money than ever have being MEDIOCRE at best.

you can make more money, you can not make more time

Posts: 786 | Location: Mexia Texas | Registered: 07 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When I have too fly American in the USA - I just count on my bags not meeting me at the destination. Especially if I am flying through LAX. Dallas not so much. In cabin service is just terrible - service is not having a packet of pretzels thrown at you on a 3 hour flight!

I enjoy flying Southwest quite a bit in that part of the country, when I can. Cheap, no-frills, good service. Much like Virgin.

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
http://africageographic.com/bl...on-hunting-trophies/ and one of the best airline in the world has stoped taking our hunted trophies its really sadFrowner(((

ur 3 greatest hunts r, ur 1st,ur last,and ur next!!!!

Posts: 254 | Registered: 19 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
Worst airlines:

South Africa Air and Emirates

I can tolerate bad food, small seats, rude attendants. I will not tolerate an airline that is blatantly anti-hunting.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeBurke:
Worst airlines:

I can tolerate bad food, small seats, rude attendants. I will not tolerate an airline that is blatantly anti-hunting.

+1

Also all the complaining about american based airlines (dal aal ual luv jblu) is a little unfair.

Airfares in real dollar terms are very reasonable. Airlines safety is exceptionally good.

Cant have airfares cheaper than 1970s in real terms and expect same level of service.

Us airline industry has consolidated and will be a different financial beast going forward. Dont expect free stuff in coach.

I hate british airways.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeBurke:
Worst airlines:

tu2

Posts: 2663 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
It is easier to recognize the few good ones than all the bad ones.

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote