THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Ultimate Lodge, Vic Falls - Need Tel #

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ultimate Lodge, Vic Falls - Need Tel #
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of DC Roxby
posted
Anyone have a telephone number for the Ultimate Lodge in Vic Falls? I am booked with Russ but his e-mail is bouncing.

Thanks!

I don't shoot elk at 600 yards for the same reasons I don't shoot ducks on the water, or turkeys from their roosts. If this confuses you then you're not welcome in my hunting camp.

Posts: 566 | Location: Ouray, CO | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
We stayed with Russ in o6. The # we have is (263-13-43564) Fax (263-13-42275) Cell (263-11-209789) Hope this helps. Cheers George

Posts: 63 | Location: Fla. | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DC Roxby
posted Hide Post
Thanks George! I'll see if I can reach him.

I don't shoot elk at 600 yards for the same reasons I don't shoot ducks on the water, or turkeys from their roosts. If this confuses you then you're not welcome in my hunting camp.

Posts: 566 | Location: Ouray, CO | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DC
Russ has just gotten back from SA. He had an operation on his hips and was out of Zim for two months. He is still quite tired, but I'm sure if you try the phone numbers given you may be able to reach him. However, phone service at this time is very sporatic as well as e-mails. Keep trying. Good luck in trying to get through.