THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    ATL-JNB_WDH July 9-22 - anyone else?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATL-JNB_WDH July 9-22 - anyone else?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
Just wondered if anyone else was traveling these dates? I leave ATL on July 9 Delta- arrive JNB July 10 and overnight at Afton GH. Then on to WDH the next morning via Air Namibia.

Leave WDH on July 22 Air Nam., to JNB- evening flight leaves for ATL on Delta - arrive July 23 morning.

One cool thing is that a close friend that flies for Delta is trying to get the bid on my return flight and be my captain. The route will be serviced by 777's then - and it will be nonstop - which will be nice.

I had the pleasure of meeting MJines on the way to Zim in 2007, so thought I would see if anyone is going to be around during any of these times. I'll buy the first round! Smiler

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
I am right behind you. Fly out of the ATL on the 17th come back on the 30th.

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dpt Atl on the 8th - so close.

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 930 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
ahhh - almost...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote