New
Find
Notify
Tools

going to joberg this year
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just a note for those who are going to or thru joberg this year. Remember that the world soccer cup is there this summer. Make your resv. early or you won't be getting a spot. And remember the thieves will me many and active at the airport

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought the World Cup is in 2010?

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
It is in 2010 not 2009 but it should be crazy next year.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
yup my bad it is 2010, but i know i don't want to be there then

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Butch,

At your age 2009? 2010? What the Hell! It just gets all kind a mixed up don't you think. What's that called? Old hymers......

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12877 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heck Butch

Go now and come back in 2010

Saul can run things till you get back!!!!

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Anyone know the world cup dates? I'd like to plan around them.

Indy

Life is short. Hunt hard.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'm not going to care about what year, i'm just going to sit here and try to figure out just where i should shoot that 250# 9' leopard and the 54" buff in zambia THIS YEAR

One of Us
posted Hide Post
South Africa's FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 takes place from 14 June 2009 to 28 June 2009 at Johannesburg's Ellis Park Stadium, Rustenburg's Royal Bafokeng Sports Complex, Free State Stadium in Bloemfontein/Mangaung and Loftus Versfeld Stadium in Tshwane/Pretoria. Ellis Park is set to host the opening game between South Africa and Iraq.

The link below will give you match dates and locations

2009 Confederation Cup

The 2010 World Cup will be held in RSA over dates of June 11 -July 10. The games will be played in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Mangaung/Bloemfontein, Nelson Mandela Bay/Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Rustenburg, Tshwane/Pretoria.

The link below will take you to the match schedule.

2010 World Cup

Posts: 26 | Location: Seattle | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
With this information, I'm very glad that we'll be leaving RSA for home on June 5th this year. This'll be the first african trip in many years for me and wife, and first for both children. We're taking two weeks there in late May to early June. Some time game viewing and some hunting. Darn tickets cost a fortune....in airline miles. I got all four tickets on airline miles through American.

Does anyone know if James Pedder still has his gun courier business going in London?

Posts: 3860 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote