THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Mobile Passport App In Atlanta

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mobile Passport App In Atlanta
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am somewhat hesitant to share this because I do like being able to fly through Customs and apparently few know this exists in Atlanta. BUT there is a mobile app for clearing Customs for your cell phone that is far quicker than even going through the new automated system.

If you have been through ATL and noticed a Mobile Passport lane (with no one in it) it is something that ANYONE can use. Simply download the Mobile Passport app and register with your passport data. When you land, take a selfie and complete the usual questions and you will receive a QR code in reply and walk through the Mobile Passport line (again with no one in it). You have 4 hours to clear Customs once you land.

Let's keep this on the down-low, don't want to see a lot of people standing in the Mobile Passport line...

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A selfie would probably break my Iphone..........

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up!

Posts: 1790 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote