THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Air France firearms declaration form

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Air France firearms declaration form
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted
While surfing through the Air France web site I came across a firearms declaration form, which is new to me, never having seen this before. Here's the link to both an English and French language form. I have no idea if this is to be presented upon check-in, or before.

http://www.airfrance.us/common...nition_web_va_vf.pdf

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Shawn at Gracy Travel alerted us to the form some years ago. We provided the information to her and she submitted it to Air France some time prior to our flight. When we were ready to board the Air France flight in New York at JFK, they called me up on the intercom to the check in at the gate to make sure that I was the one flying with firearms and with the ammo that had been declared. Once I said yes, everything was fine and everyone was all smiles.

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I get the impression this is something Air France asks for in the USA. I spoke to some people who go every year to Africa with guns, departing from France, and none has ever had to fill in this form, whether before check-in or at check-in. Normally a call to Air France alerting them to the fact that you are travelling with firearms, a couple of weeks before travel, is all that is being done here.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Yes, it is a form for here. Shawn is familiar with it.