New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jo'burg on Saturday
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Dallas on Friday,flying out to Johannesburg on Saturday and off to hunt with Hooker and Aubrey. It's been 12 years since I've been standing on the red dirt and I'm looking forward to it. Last time I was touring battlefields, this time, I think will be even more fun.

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KMG Hunting Safaris
posted Hide Post
All the best for your trip!

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Cell, Whats App, Signal + 27 82 8205387
E-mail: info@huntsafaris.co.za
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kmghuntingsafaris
Instagram: @kmg_hunting_safaris

Posts: 1362 | Location: Eastern Cape | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Tim is getting excited about going to RSA. I have gotten 55 text messages from him in the last two day rotflmo rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Could be, it's all your fault. I could be in Prague with my Evicka, instead, I'll be in the bush with a hooker. I'm lucky that she understandsSmiler

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ya but how do you explain the ex rugby player who's going to be there you know how those guys are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocker dam they smack buffalo on the butt with there bare hands just for fun shocker

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote