THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Importing Skulls, Horns, Capes Into SA and/or Namibia

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Importing Skulls, Horns, Capes Into SA and/or Namibia
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
While my Namibian outfitter friend is in the States for the DSC and SCI shows in early 2018, I may take him mule deer hunting. He would really like to have the trophy imported back into Africa, but doesn't know the rules and I certainly don't. Anybody know?

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It shouldn't be any problem, I have not done that in the last 8 years under the Obama reign, so it may have changed but in the past would have my local taxidermist clean it and ship it. If its cleaned and debugged with a receipt I see no reason why you couldn't just go thru an importer..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41926 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote