New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Afton House
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone beside SBT, his son and I going over on Delta flight 1678 out of Atlanta, on October 25th, arriving on the 26th and staying at the AFton? On to Harare the 27.

Posts: 555 | Location: the Mississippi Delta | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
P.M. sent. I'm not going, but another Ernest may be....

Big Grin Eeker Confused

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7544 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
I'm going, I'm going.

Judge, you're up to something - I can smell it. I'm betting it has to do with an old saying "No photos - No proof".

Retreever would probably pay to get his hands on whatever it is you're up to just to pay me back for the anthrax stunt.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Behind you a bit... we leave Atlanta November 6th get to Harare the evening of the 7th! Head back home the following Saturday November 14th after a short buff hunt in the Omay. Can you say slam, bam, thank you ma'am?

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote