Find
Notify
Tools

Incredulous
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted
Every once in a while, I run into something while travelling in Africa that just takes my breath away. The photo below is of a poster that is a good example of exactly that. Every time I look at it I have a profound feeling of disbelief. You could not make this stuff up if you tried!

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it! I wonder what it would be like if they didn't have a zero tolerance policy?

Posts: 10044 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think this belongs in the humor section

Yes it's cocked, and it has bullets too!!!

Posts: 582 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: 08 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
haa ha haaa hhhaaa !!! [hysterical, maniacal type laughter receeding into the distance.] nilly nilly Whistling

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Aw, C'mon. I'm sure Naki will confirm it means what it says etc. animal jumping animal

Administrator
posted Hide Post
What is going on in Zi8mbabwe is NOT corruption!

It is called looking out for yourself.

Just as Mugabe and the rest of the politicians are doing.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67079 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
Just like Obama, Holder and the IRS commissioner of the day are doing.

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually, after reviewing this more carefully, it is yet another example of African ingenuity. By following the simple directions on the notice, it ensures that everyone in the chain of command, all the way to the top, gets their fair share.

I won't comment on Fury's analogy to the present US Administration. I don't want the IRS knocking on my door.

Posts: 10044 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fury01:

Obama is from Kenya, not Zim.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bud Meadows:
quote:
Originally posted by Fury01:

Obama is from Kenya, not Zim.

Sadly, there are things that have a common denominator.

POLITICIAN is the common denominator here.

They are all the same regardless of where they are from.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67079 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote