THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Best overnight on the way to Russia?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best overnight on the way to Russia?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A quick question for travelers.

I find myself going to Russia and Kazahkstan in a couple of months, and have an opportunity for a long layover each way. Which city would you more experienced travelers recommend for quality sightseeing and experiences? Keep in mind, I must maintain a security clearance at work, after coming back! Smiler

Frankfurt, Amsterdam, or Paris?

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paris, hands down. You have the National Arms Museum, the Louvre, Napoleon's Tomb, the Marsielles, the Eiffel Tower, the list goes on and on. Not to mention the food the French are famous for. They also have all the night life you could want if you are so inclined.

Posts: 807 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With Quote