THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Extended Layover in Dubai with Guns?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Extended Layover in Dubai with Guns?
 Login/Join

posted
I have flown Emirates to Zim before and had a great experience. I had a 14 hr layover in Dubai and was able to see a little of the city. I am considering a 3 day layover in Dubai to explore more of the country. Does anyone know if Emirates will hold your guns for 3 days? I tried asking via online chat and they suggested I buy a full fair refundable ticket and then fill out the paperwork and see what they say. This seems a little absurd as they don't typically review your gun permit greater than 30 days out.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did a 1 day layover and Emirates did hold my guns . I used travel with guns and they made all of the arrangements . You should call them they have all of the information

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
I had a day & half layover last fall, no problems at all. They keep your guns the entire time. I booked through Grace and they handled everything.

Posts: 3860 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote