THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Issues with Travel with Guns?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Issues with Travel with Guns?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
One thing I particularly like about Gracy Travel is they will assist with mileage travel and monitor what is available. They've done it for me several times with excellent results.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
I tried TWG a couple times which never culminated because of lack their of details and disorganization getting my itineraries totally screwed up.

I tried once again because of all the good reviews received from their travelers. It was a mistake. My guns didn't arrive because they neglected to tell me I had to recheck firearms during the trip.

Their lack of communication and them trying to cut steps was very frustrating. I will not try them again.

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member
Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Westley Richards 450 NE 3 1/4"

Posts: 865 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been using TWG for several years. I generally sit down with them at SCI and sort things out face-to-face. Never had an issue. Patrick is particularly good in my view. I get it all dialed in @ SCI and he remains in touch with me until departure.

Excellent service with no issues. Will continue to use them.

114-R10David

Posts: 1753 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Just booked a semi-complicated trip to Europe with TWG, first to England for three days hunting with Mike Taylor for CWD and muntjac and then to Malaga Spain to finish my ibex slam. Patrick was on it and I had several options in less than an hour.

This February they also got me out of Karachi, Pakistan early after I got my Sindh Ibex on the first day and in March out of Addis Ababa after shooting my Mt. Nyala and bushbuck. It has been hard to beat their professionalism and accessibility when you are hunting in some far away lands and need to make changes to your schedule!

They have been my go-to for the last 10 years.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
I emailed them once about a trip, but never got any satisfactory information out of them.

My last trip to South Africa in 2021 was handled by Kathi Klimes of Wild Travel and she also did a 2 country trip for my wife and daughter this past May. IF I ever go back to Africa again or need air services for any other trip somewhere, she is the one who gets my business.

Thanks again Kathi for the help on travel these past two years for me and my family.

Willi

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote