Tools

Money No Object Travel
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Lovely!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Qatar is nice…but I much prefer Emirates if flights fit my schedule. No comparison as far as staff is concerned.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2743 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Like a first class cabin on a trans-Atlantic ocean liner in days of yore.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey! If you can afford it go for it. A comfortable flight makes for a great beginning of your safari.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12864 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Hey! If you can afford it go for it. A comfortable flight makes for a great beginning of your safari.

Mark

Exactly!

With all the hassles one gets to face at airports, it is wonderful to just have a comfortable and quiet place in the plane.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
I've been to Africa 5 times either by myself or with one of my kids. Taking my wife for the first time this summer. She keeps asking how long the flight is from Newark to Cape Town Smiler

I usually book economy plus (using United this time and their intermediate class is better than domestic first). On my last few trips I also negotiate at the counter and get upgraded to first/business for a great deal (usually $500-$1K per person).

I mustn't let her see this article!

BTW - very fortunate at work over the last 30 years - always able to travel business/first international. My favorite route was always on Cathay riding business class in the bubble up top in a 747. Like your own airplane and a better ratio of flight crew to passengers.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3039 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CharlesL
posted Hide Post
One downside to retiring is that I won't earn the points that I used to. I have only been to Africa five times, but for the first four I was able to go first class and the last time it was business. I must say that Qatar business with Q-suite put the other first class flights to shame.

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 633 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 26 May 2009Reply With Quote