THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Air Tag Malfunctions - Solution Posted
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Air Tag Malfunctions - Solution Posted
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I am convinced it is NOT the tag that has shortcut.

It is Apples servers in locating them.

I have several people on FINDMY app.

Sometimes the app does show them for quite some time.

Despite the fact I am in contact with them at that particular time.

I have six items with tags.

Right now it shows me where they are at different times??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Adding to this thread, here is my recent experience with Air Tags. I just returned from a wonderful trip to Zambia but my rifles had an even more extensive itinerary. Mrs. Surefire acquired Air Tags for the first time to use on this trip. After taking off from Atlanta, she noticed the rifle case was staying there. We communicated via What’s App and found that the case eventually went to Amsterdam, then Nairobi, next to Harare then finally to Lusaka. Andrew was able to tell his driver when it arrived in Lusaka so as to finally deliver to me at Bangweulu. They were helpful but were delayed at times due to remoteness. Glad I had them and will use again.

Posts: 2591 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We returned yesterday from Namibia/Zim on Qatar. When we arrived in Doha, the air tag in my gun case showed to be in Harare, gate agent wasn’t concerned. When we arrived at DFW
, the air tag showed to be in Doha. When going thru immigration/customs the first thing the CBP officer asked after saying “welcome home”, was do you have a firearm? I told him I hoped so, but our air tag showed the case to be in Doha. He looked at his computer for a moment and told me it had been loaded on the plane in Doha. Guess that particular air tag didn’t update as quickly as our others. Rifle case made it.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2759 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote