THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Have You Got $39,000 And 22 Days To Spare?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have You Got $39,000 And 22 Days To Spare?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 67046 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I had to click on it even though I knew it wasn't a hunt. 22 days hunting in Africa would cost more than that.

I'd rather go to Africa.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12552 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Actually is 39,000 British pounds, so more like $65,000.

For $65K, I think one could have a very nice hunting safari in Africa.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
22 days in Africa would still cost more than that.

Posts: 10038 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd love it. But my Scottish ancestors would probably haunt me forevermore. OTOH, compared to the price of just one RT First Class to Africa, it ain't all that bad.

Totally unrelated, but I just talked to a friend of mine who is on a business trip in Monaco. A hamburger in his hotel is 31 Euros. A diet coke is 9 Euros.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
113K for my wife and I for three weeks in some interesting places.

I'd do it if I had the cash.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote