THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Some Of Us Have Hard Time Getting 21 Days to On Safari....

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some Of Us Have Hard Time Getting 21 Days to On Safari....
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. We're going on a 3 week African photo safari followed by a four weeks volunteering at a rescue farm in Namibia. Not quite the same I guess. It will be a stretch for sure but it's the best we can do.

Posts: 451 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 03 January 2018Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You cannot pay me enough to go on one of these ships!

Imagine getting stuck with several thousands people in such a place!!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I agree. These ships are like prisons, with the added opportunity of drowning.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13396 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have friends that have been on a number of cruises and seem to love it. Doing any kind of recreation with a large group of people other than going to a concert has zero appeal to me. We went to Grand Canyon in '17. Grand Canyon is amazing but the fuckin' people from all over with no real appreciation for nature took a lot away from the experience for me.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12868 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
I have friends that have been on a number of cruises and seem to love it. Doing any kind of recreation with a large group of people other than going to a concert has zero appeal to me. We went to Grand Canyon in '17. Grand Canyon is amazing but the fuckin' people from all over with no real appreciation for nature took a lot away from the experience for me.

Mark

But at least you got to experience’English as a 2nd language’ right here at home! Wink

Posts: 3856 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
People are very strange.

I have a very good friend, known him for donkeys years, and we do quite a bit of business together.

He is a vegetarian, does not like hunting, lives more at night than day time, and enjoys going on cruises every year.

I am the exact opposite.

I love meat, hunt, more in daytime rather than night, and hates cruises!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me and my wife took our parents on a cruise, along with my three sons. It was my first “cruise”.

I do not like being around that many people and 5 days was too much. I cannot imagine several months.

When we returned, almost everyone was sick!

Glad we took our family but that’s probably it for me!

Posts: 2641 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We've been on a few small cruise ships and found them ok. In the Gallapagos we spent a week on a smallish ship, 16 people on board. and that was terrific. Last year we went down to Cape Horn on a 150 person ship. That was ok too. The open bar helped. Don't really think I would like to be on anything smaller down there. Big friggin sea going hotels? No way.

Posts: 451 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 03 January 2018Reply With Quote