Find
Notify
Tools

DC to Jo'berg Sept 20
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone else? space

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Right behind you. Same route on Saturday. Good Luck.

Posts: 677 | Location: Florida | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks,VFR1! I think I'll work for half the day on the 20th,then have someone pick me up from work and drive me home to pick up my luggage and then right to the airport-which is not even 5 minutes away.After having worked almost everyday,7 days a week for the past 2 years,this will be a major chill.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Shootaway:

Have you posted elsewhere the details of your trip. Where are you going, for what game and who is you P.H.

I hope you have a great time and don't have any worn out barrels! Big Grin

Good shooting!

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7547 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks,Judge.I will be hunting Makuti for 12 days on a double buff hunt.I am impressed with the quality of the buff taken there.I read here that a 50 incher had been spotted on a previous hunt(Mike Jines??).Buzz Charlton once told me that he thought I would do good in Makuti with its steep hills.My PH will be Richard Tabor.I hope I get to see a lion on this trip.