New
Find
Notify
Tools

OVERNITE JOBERG
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just returned from RSA and during my overnights I found two very nice properties. The first which is very close to the airport is Safari Club SA. www.safariclubsa.co.za. The second property which is further from the airport but it is one of the best facalities have ever overnighted. Zulu Nyala Country Manor, www.zulunayla.com. This property is owned and operated by Mr Trevor Shaw and his lovely wife. They also own the Zulu Nyala property near Hluhluwe, Natal. A stay at Zulu Nayal County Manor will get you in the mood for your venture as they have a small "zoo" with Zebra, Blesbok, Springbok etc. The thing I liked best about this property is they have a menu vs a buffet for your meals.

I know these properties will be on my list for places to overnite, if I have an early flight and time is of the essence I will stay close the airport but if time is not so important I will stay at Zulu Nyala for sure. thumb

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ah - zulu nyala - that was my 1st hunt in africa back in (lets forget that)

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Just providing the correct url for Zulu Nyala: http://www.zulunyala.com/

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote