THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    FINALLY! Weigh The Fat Ass Before Boarding!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINALLY! Weigh The Fat Ass Before Boarding!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
I LOVE it!

All passengers, and their luggage, should be weighed.

They should define an economy passenger as X pounds with luggage.

Over and you have to pay!

Business should be the same, with higher weight.

First too, with a higher weight allowance!

FAT influencer Bimbos should be charged double clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Great idea! tu2

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13141 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
They should also have a seat of each class for that flight.

If a passenger cannot fit INSIDE the seat, he or she has to buy two tickets! clap

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a larger uncle.

He always brought 2 tickets when flying. The last two times, they took his extra seat because they oversold the flight.

They then refused to reimburse the ticket cost because he did get flown where he was going.

He won’t fly anymore.

The whole issue has been created by airlines reducing seat space to get more bodies on the plane. Modern jets have so much extra power that the passenger weight is a nonissue… they only get worked up about baggage because they want to optimize air cargo.

Small charter planes are a very different issue.

Posts: 10597 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The airlines pay the politicians, who let them do whatever they wish.

Years ago I read a book by an English writer.

It mainly concerned safety aspects on airlines.

There was a British made plane that had crashed.

Passengers would have survived, but, because of the anchors keeping the seats on the rails on the floor of the plane.

They were so weak, they broke, and all seats collapsed on each other like a concertina!

Killing passengers.

All due to the simple fact that the government safety agency never considered this.

Of course, having a BUTT in charge of American flying safety does not help much either! clap

One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post

Posts: 752 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Big Curvy Olivia!

Aka = Fat ass, stupid, entitled, low life, sorry excuse of a human being! rotflmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
My suggestion is when you find yourself in that position of not getting the space you paid for, Immediately hit the call button. Usually the attendants will resolve the issue. Once, when things got a little sticky, I told the attendant I could not accept the situation and wanted to leave the flight with critical meds in my checked bags. Problem solved.

Posts: 1337 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crane:
My suggestion is when you find yourself in that position of not getting the space you paid for, Immediately hit the call button. Usually the attendants will resolve the issue. Once, when things got a little sticky, I told the attendant I could not accept the situation and wanted to leave the flight with critical meds in my checked bags. Problem solved.

In my experience, I have always resolved any problems by knowing my rights, being polite, and asking for someone higher up.

Any arguments and I tell them I am not flying.

Worked every time.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's very obvious that gal is closer to 230 than 130. No questions!

I would have no problem if they'd weigh everyone
at the ticket counter. Just have the readout facing away from the line and make a note of it on whatever form is needed and have another readout the person on the scale could see without anyone else being able to.

And yes, I'm a bigger guy that weighs right at 260, 6'2".

It's not the power of the jets, it's the balancing even on bigger planes.

On small planes it's a critical need to know actual weights.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's very obvious that gal is closer to 230 than 130. No questions!

I would have no problem if they'd weigh everyone
at the ticket counter. Just have the readout facing away from the line and make a note of it on whatever form is needed and have another readout the person on the scale could see without anyone else being able to see it.

And yes, I'm a bigger guy that weighs right at 260, 6'2".

It's not the power of the jets, it's the balancing even on bigger planes.

On small planes it's a critical need to know actual weights.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I would prefer the scale had a speaker attached to it.

As each passenger is weighed, it would announce it with a suitable description.

"Welcome aboard Mr Spencer. You are normal health person, and we wish you a very pleasant journey. We will make sure you enjoy your journey, and look forward to see you travel with us again"

A fat slop goes on the scale "OH Oh! What do we have here! An escape hippo from the Denver zoo? Madam, your legs are screaming, as your weight is normally requires FOUR legs, not two. Your heart is on over drive! Are you married? I did not think so. A normal man wouldn't come anywhere near you! You are not bad looking, but you really need to get that big mouth of yours to stop chewing most of the time. Your body would love you for it. Get your ass off the scale, and buy an additional ticket!"

One of Us
Picture of CharlesL
posted Hide Post
Maybe she was just confused and thought they were talking about Kg instead of pounds.

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 633 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 26 May 2009Reply With Quote