THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Storing guns in Germany for pre-safari sightseeing trip?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Storing guns in Germany for pre-safari sightseeing trip?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Greetings,

I have a colleague who is headed on safari in Namibia in a few weeks. Before he arrives in Namibia his plan is to stay over in Germany to visit some friends and do some sightseeing for about a week. He wants to take is rifle but it is not clear how and where he may be able to store it in Germany for a few days before he heads off on safari. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions than I can pass on to own will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine is doing the same thing, he leaves this weekend. He used Steve Turner 'Travels with Guns' to handle the paper work in Germany.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by d.unger:
A friend of mine is doing the same thing, he leaves this weekend. He used Steve Turner 'Travels with Guns' to handle the paper work in Germany.

Just make sure Fred doesn't get involved! Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fujo,

I imagine Fred would be more than capable of handling something like this.

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote