THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    going back to africa what travel agent??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

going back to africa what travel agent??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Going back to africa can't remember who I used last time. thanks Bruce

When there's lead in the air, there's hope!!!!

Posts: 424 | Location: Ticonderoga NY | Registered: 19 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Evening Bruce,

I have used Gracy's travel and the VIP service that they offer.

Give them a call +1 210-698-2611

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1576 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks I'll look them up.

Posts: 424 | Location: Ticonderoga NY | Registered: 19 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jenifer at travel express is who I have used for all my trips.

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Patrick Wright of PWP Travel has always provided great service for my trips!

"The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching". - John Wooden

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Kathi, who is a member here.

Highly recommended.

She booked many of our hunters.

All with excellent results.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Kathie at Wildtravel.net Provided a stress free and pleasant trip to and from South Africa last summer.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the advise, I'm not taking a firearm this time so I'm not worried about that. a gun is just a tool to me. I've enjoyed Kathy's posts over the years. I believe in working with a travel agent when I travel. They can help alot when thinks turn wrong.

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Bruce, I use Shawn Kennedy of Gracy Travel. She gives great service and has bailed my butt out of last minute travel problems a couple times now, including a couple weeks ago when a delayed CamAir flight meant 6 hunters , 3 of whom were her clients, needed to re-schedule our International flights home less than 24 hours before departure. She got each of us taken care of on short notice.

Kathi Klimes of Wild Travel also very good.

Posts: 3856 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Regardless whether you are travelling with guns or not.

ALWAYS use a reputable travel agent.

NEVER book directly with an airline.

If the shit hits the fan, a travel agent worth his or her salts will sort something out for you.

The airline help line will not.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

If the shit hits the fan, a travel agent worth his or her salts will sort something out for you.

100%

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

one of us
posted Hide Post
I was flying on 9/11/2001 in Dullas airport. I will always go thru a travel agent

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

I'll use Kathi next time I travel international.

I travel almost weekly domestically, but I fly in and out of DFW and book direct with American Airlines, and that's their home/hub.

Posts: 486 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote