THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Most Dangerious Place You Ever Visited?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most Dangerious Place You Ever Visited?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Juarez, Mexico and points South..I been in some pretty bad scraps down there, the cartels are right up there with the most evil people in world history..Most Americans wouldn't believe the number of Americans that have been killed in Juarez and Laredo alone,not counting the whole country or counting the number of Mexican citizens..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41840 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott CWO:
Central African Republic June 19, 2016. Shot at by 9 LRA cult soldiers with AK-47s. Miraculously, not a single bullet hit me. Then detained at a village by doznes of angry young men with machetes. Guess it wasn't my time. You can read about it in The Hunting Report. Don't go there.
http://www.ripcordrescuetravelinsurance.com/ripcord-client-scott-limmer-discusses-his-extraction-from-gunmens-attack-in-car/?utm_source=Limmer+Video&utm_campaign=Limmer+Video&utm_medium=email

I am guessing this video is related to this post. Wow is all I can say.

Posts: 11964 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Surprised so many people said Belize. I have been all over the country (including the hidden jungle mennonite community), and consider it one of the safest countries in Latin America behind Costa Rica and Panama. The people are fantastic IMO.

The most dangerous places I have ever been:

1) Juarez, Mexico = have seen bodies laying in the street and gunfire all over the city. Police don't respond. probably the murder capitol of the world. Literally a more dangerous place than Iraq. My former employer had a manufacturing plant there and had abandon it after 1 year. Most Americans don't realize such a place exists right on their border.

2) San Salvador, El Salvador = Experienced policia and thugs having a gun battle downtown while folks ignore it and go about their daily business. We were later robbed at gunpoint.