THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    I Wonder What Us Older People Think About This For Getting Kicked Of A Flight!?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Wonder What Us Older People Think About This For Getting Kicked Of A Flight!?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 67080 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RAC
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I am flying on Emirates next month to Dubai and Harare. If I have any problems I am calling you to straighten things out! Big Grin

I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....

DRSS

Posts: 839 | Location: LA | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable!
I can't tell you how many times someone had to go to the bathroom while we were in line in my 32 years. All it takes is stop in place, let them go and then start up again....most of the time you don't even tell ATC what the deal is....but to go back to the gate and deplane everyone????????
Something else is out of kilter here that this article is not discussing here. I am calling b/s on this one.

Posts: 610 | Location: NC | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My experience with Delta in Atlanta has been BAD!
Seems their union has a deal in Atlanta wherein employee convenience takes precedence over customer rights. AND - if you're white, a high degree of racism is inserted into the employee convenience model.

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 932 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote