THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Dar es Salaam on December 7, 8 and 9

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dar es Salaam on December 7, 8 and 9
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted
I'll be in Dar next week on business, probably staying at the Sea Cliff, but maybe the Holiday Inn. Anybody else in attendance?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
It's decided, I'll be at the Sea Cliff.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I flew back from Dar on KLM's new Boeing 777. More legroom in economy class than I have ever had on any airline. Very nice.