Find
Notify
Tools

Great Deal 2012
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
Have you guys seen the new hunter's package at African Sky Guesthouse? Airport pickup, gun permit assistance, room, dinner, breakfast, soft drinks and beer all for $265. I think with the gun permits, the quality of their food, and BEER, it is a super deal. Non-hunters are $120. I just made my reservations for Feb. and was pleasantly surprised...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is there any contact info or website info?

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
They have a website http://www.africasky.co.za/ .I booked with Deidre at africasky@mweb.co.za.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome people at "AfricaSky". Will stay there again next year. I can't say enough about the place. 1st Class all the way.

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have enjoyed my stays at Afton House, they make it a point to route my trip from the airport to there via a good cigar store. Love those Cubans!

This is a nice option though, if they have smoking rooms.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
I don't know about the rooms Rich, but we smoked a nice cigar in the open air lounge area. Very comfortable...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've done both, Afton and African Sky, African Sky wins easily.

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote