THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Continental Airlines planning on a flight New York (Newark) - Nairobi

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Continental Airlines planning on a flight New York (Newark) - Nairobi
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I think I read a post some months back that Continental Airlines is planning on launching a service to Nairobi, Kenya from New York (Newark International) in co-operation with Kenya Airways starting November '07. Anyone with any further insight?

Posts: 172 | Location: Jackson, New Jersey | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
That was me who posted it after talking to one of their flight crew.

I haven't heard when it starts but Continental just opened two offices in Africa for handling reservations (1 in S.A. and the other in Kenya):

Home > Contact Us > Reservations > Africa
Africa Reservations Contact InformationFor ticketing, reservations or ticket changes, contact us by using the information below.

Braamfontein, South Africa
(27) 11 3394865
(27) 11 3392474 (Fax)

Handled by:
Development Promotions PTY
7th. Floor
Everite House
20 De Korte Street

Nairobi, Kenya
(254) 20 375 5646
(254) 20 374 8593 (Fax)
Handled by:
Vintage Africa Ltd.
4th Floor, Kaison Towers
The Crescent, Off Parklands Road
Westlands
P. O. Box 59470
Nairobi

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12567 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote