THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    The Crater VS The Serengetti

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Crater VS The Serengetti
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am taking my oldest son on a 21 days hunt in September in Tanzania for his graduation present from college. We are going to arrive one day early which should give us a little time in case our bags get lost. It will also give us some time to adjust to the time difference.

I want to take him to either Ngorongoro or to the Serengetti. I have personally been to the Crater but not the Serengetti.

I would appreciate any comments on which one might be best. While this will be his 6th trip to Africa, it will be his first to Tanzania.

Thanks.

Posts: 12000 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Larry,

If you only have one day the Crater is the only way to go. Three days could give you the Crater, Tarangire Park and Lake Manyara plus shopping in Arusha.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12885 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

I flew to Lake Manyara last year. A driver picked me up and drove me over excellent roads to the Crater.

I saw all I wanted in one day.

Posts: 12000 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote