THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Sept. 13 from JFK to Jo'burg on SAA: Anyone else on the flight?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sept. 13 from JFK to Jo'burg on SAA: Anyone else on the flight?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Will be heading over to the Eastern Cape and leaving out of JFK on Tuesday Sept. 13. Anyone else on the same flight? Would be nice to meet some fellow members.

Craig

"Keep your nose in the wind and your eyes along the skyline."

Posts: 530 | Location: Kulpmont, PA | Registered: 31 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've got two buddies going over on that flight headed to fish on Lake Kariba. Both good guys, one post here on AR. Easy to recognize, one is a BIG chap, the other loves to talk. On his first flight over in 2006, I was headed to the back of the plane to talk to him. About 8 hours into the flight, he bellowed out at me from 10 rows away that he had a bullet in his pocket and if this trip was a bust he was going to use it on me! He's been back every year since!!!!!

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I stand corrected, my buddies are leaving on the 14th. WOW, that was a close call for you!!!

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
LOL. Was looking forward to meeting some fellow members.

"Keep your nose in the wind and your eyes along the skyline."

Posts: 530 | Location: Kulpmont, PA | Registered: 31 December 2000Reply With Quote