THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Anything special one needs to do when leaving an airport during a layover?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anything special one needs to do when leaving an airport during a layover?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JohnCrighton
posted
Going to be getting a day-room in Frankfurt for my 10+ hour layover. Do I need to do anything special before I leave the airport (notifying anyone, getting a special "Transit Visa", or special papers) before I leave the airport for my 10 hours?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 555 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: 09 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nope. Just go through customs and head out the doors. The Frankfurt airport can be a pain- you may have to take a shuttle bus from the plane to the terminal.

Posts: 550 | Location: Augusta,GA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
mrfudd is right. There is nothing special that you have to do. Just know where you are going and how to get back. The train ticketers will help you with that.