THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    3 Boeing Crash In One Day????

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3 Boeing Crash In One Day????
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
May be the whistleblowers are right!

What an utter SHAME!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't suppose the pilots or the ground staff (maintenance)had anything to do with it?

Posts: 10194 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
Don't suppose the pilots or the ground staff (maintenance)had anything to do with it?

I think the only common denominator here is BOEING!

Things have been going bad since their stupid modifications of 737 Max.

And all the latest news is not very encouraging!

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
Definitely human error.

BUT, they made some serious mistakes on the 737 MAX - from aero design, to systems, to training,etc. It was tiered mistakes that had any been eliminated, it would have been safe. I had my extended engineering team do a case study on it a few years ago. And we're in the IT industry, if we can easily identify their engineering/design mistakes on the MAX, that tells you how negligent they were.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3046 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Austin Hunter:
Definitely human error.

BUT, they made some serious mistakes on the 737 MAX - from aero design, to systems, to training,etc. It was tiered mistakes that had any been eliminated, it would have been safe. I had my extended engineering team do a case study on it a few years ago. And we're in the IT industry, if we can easily identify their engineering/design mistakes on the MAX, that tells you how negligent they were.

Of course it is human error.

Like making the decision to use cheap parts.

Un qualified people to manufacture them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1597 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote