THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Limpopo - March 22 - April 3

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Limpopo - March 22 - April 3
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of PBens
posted
Hi All,
I've got a trip planned to SA in March. Hunting with The Safari Company out of Polokwane. Any positives or negatives?
Also, looking for some advise on caliber/bullet combinations for plains game.
Thanks,
Paul

Posts: 57 | Location: McCormick, SC, USA | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mustbhuntn
posted Hide Post
Whatever you hunt elk with will be fine for plainsgame. Of course going to Africa is a great justification to pick up a 375. dancing

Posts: 321 | Location: Green Forest, Arkansas | Registered: 24 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
PBens,

Best person to ask is your outfitter he will know the terrain and obviously your wishlist of the game you want to take to give you a good idea and what to expect.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PBens
posted Hide Post
We leave for SA in six days. Arriving into J'burg on the 23rd then to Polokwane on the 24th. Hunting plains game with Askari Safaris in the Alldays area.
My first African hunt. I am really getting excited.

Posts: 57 | Location: McCormick, SC, USA | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With Quote