THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Leaving For Namibia on Monday

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leaving For Namibia on Monday
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted
I leave tomorrow for my third safari with Sebra Hunting Safaris. The original plan was to bring my 11 year old granddaughter Maddie, but she has a basketball camp conducted by Doug Bruno, one of the US Women's Olympic Basketball Team Coaches. She was MVP of her grade school basketball team, as well as MVP of her volleyball team, so we're hoping an athletic scholarship is in her future. I'll gut it out alone with Jan and Mariesje Du Plessis, two of the nicest people on the planet. I'll generate a Hunt Report when I return in July.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have a safe trip and a great hunt!

I leave in 13 more days........wish our places were reversed!

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't forget your fleece! It's been cold as of late...

Have a great hunt.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I leave Monday for Namibia as well! My daughter and I will be hunting with Jan Oelofse Hunting Safaris. Have a great hunt!

Soli Deo Gloria

Posts: 145 | Location: Woodville WI | Registered: 25 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck and good hunting

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Arrived home in Chicago on July 6th after a great hunt with Jan at Sebra Hunting Safaris. A complete Hunting Report will follow, complete with pictures. British Airways service and food were impressive- I'll use them again my next trip. My Dominican Monte Cristo cigars worked theis magic on the mopane bees, plus tasted better than stale Cubans from a Duty Free shop.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote