The Accurate Reloading Forums
Leaving For Namibia on Monday

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8121043/m/3201009112

21 June 2015, 23:24
Bud Meadows
Leaving For Namibia on Monday
I leave tomorrow for my third safari with Sebra Hunting Safaris. The original plan was to bring my 11 year old granddaughter Maddie, but she has a basketball camp conducted by Doug Bruno, one of the US Women's Olympic Basketball Team Coaches. She was MVP of her grade school basketball team, as well as MVP of her volleyball team, so we're hoping an athletic scholarship is in her future. I'll gut it out alone with Jan and Mariesje Du Plessis, two of the nicest people on the planet. I'll generate a Hunt Report when I return in July.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests
22 June 2015, 00:34
pagosawingnut
Have a safe trip and a great hunt!

I leave in 13 more days........wish our places were reversed!
22 June 2015, 00:57
Opus1
Don't forget your fleece! It's been cold as of late...

Have a great hunt.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.
25 June 2015, 23:26
moleman
I leave Monday for Namibia as well! My daughter and I will be hunting with Jan Oelofse Hunting Safaris. Have a great hunt!

Soli Deo Gloria
26 June 2015, 06:47
shotgun46
Good luck and good hunting
07 July 2015, 19:24
Bud Meadows
Arrived home in Chicago on July 6th after a great hunt with Jan at Sebra Hunting Safaris. A complete Hunting Report will follow, complete with pictures. British Airways service and food were impressive- I'll use them again my next trip. My Dominican Monte Cristo cigars worked theis magic on the mopane bees, plus tasted better than stale Cubans from a Duty Free shop.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests