THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Is there any reasonable way to get to

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there any reasonable way to get to
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Is there any way to Bulawayo / Zim with out going through Jo Burge?

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1226 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
With or without firearms?

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
els

You can travel to Windhoek through Frankfurt and catch a hop from Windhoek to Vic Falls which is about as handy a destination as Bulawayo for hunts in western Zim. Gracy Travel tells me this route is becoming more popular as it avoids JNB.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12869 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have gone to Zim through Joberg 3 times.

I always stay 2 nights in Joberg, to allow my baggage to catch up with me. Never had any baggage problems.

The paper work to get your guns in is a little of a hassel, but I have always had everything in order and never had a problem with SAPS.

In fact they have been nice to me. I have had a handgun all 3 times.
I have never used any permit service.

I always stay at the Afton House, and they take care of me very well.

Still I wish someone would offer a direct flight to Harare from the USA.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Turner - Total Travel Solutions
posted Hide Post
If you are traveling with firearms be careful about traveling via Europe as the EU has a ban on the transit of firearms to Zimbabwe.

If you are not traveling with firearms, Marks suggestion via Frankfurt is great. You could also use KLM and Kenya Airways via Nairobi to Harare and Ethiopian Airlines offers flights from Washington, DC via Addis to Harare as well.

Hope this helps.

Steve

Steve Turner
Travel With Guns
210-858-9833
steve@travelwithguns.com

www.travelwithguns.com

Posts: 138 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote