THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Please Have Shower Before Your Next Flight!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please Have Shower Before Your Next Flight!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68770 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of #1 of 13
posted Hide Post
If he was that bad why did they allow him to board?

ZIMBABWE 2016
ZIMBABWE 2017
Zimbabwe 2019

Posts: 172 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 22 May 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sat across the isle from a woman on our flight from Frankfurt to Windhoek that took her shoes off & it was really bad. She had foot odor that made the flight far less enjoyable.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
It was a Russian rock star that was kicked off the plane over bad body odor. It turns out it was a Medical Problem he contracted a Tissue eating disease while he was on Vacation. He died shortly after the Flight because of it.

Posts: 2694 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
From that article:

Bizarrely, it was not the first smelly incident on a Transavia flight this year.

In February, a Transavia plane from Dubai to Amsterdam was forced to make an emergency landing in the Austrian capital of Vienna after a passenger could not stop farting, which caused a brawl between several passengers.

~Ann

Posts: 19556 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Imagine having to sit to next to him!

The whole story and it is very sad

https://thepointsguy.com/news/...lane-passenger-dead/

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
I had to take a return flight back from Heathrow on United as I was not able to take the “worlds favorite airline” BA. The guy next to me stunk so bad that I had to sit sideways the whole trip facing the aisle. Plus the guy took up a seat and a half.

Posts: 773 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
People that are sick should not be allowed on commercial passenger planes IMO.

There was one case in Africa a few years back, when a very sick person on a plane, started throwing up blood.

He had ebola.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe the passenger AND their luggage should be assessed as to excess baggage charges.

You pay huge amounts if you're but a kilogram over limit only to see some really, really fat bastard pay nothing.

To say nothing of their sweaty flab hanging over someone else's seat space. Charge the fat bastards extra...

Or have a row or two of seats allocated to these "biffas" so they can all squirm around uncomfortably together.

Once back home they get the money back from savings made by eating less!

Posts: 6821 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by enfieldspares:
I believe the passenger AND their luggage should be assessed as to excess baggage charges.

You pay huge amounts if you're but a kilogram over limit only to see some really, really fat bastard pay nothing.

To say nothing of their sweaty flab hanging over someone else's seat space. Charge the fat bastards extra...

Or have a row or two of seats allocated to these "biffas" so they can all squirm around uncomfortably together.

I agree.

But can you imagine the screaming about “human rights”?

We had a really fat slop from Germany on one of the islands we were spending time on in the Maldives.

He had a habit of taking the prime spot in a bar over the water, blocking other people’s views.

Someone clap did something to the chair he sits on.

He landed on his rear end with an almighty crash, and we never saw him in the bar again! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68770 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted Hide Post
On a flight back from Paris I sat next to a foul smelling Frenchman. Cigarette smoke, body odor and patchouli oil. I was seriously going to barf and ended up standing in the back of the airplane for most of the flight to NYC.

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by enfieldspares:

I think airlines could make more money by selling their economy plus sections with the stipend that seat belt extenders will not be given out.

Or reserve certain rows for seatbelt extenders, so all the fat slobs can sit together.

Fat people flowing into my seat is my No 1. airline complaint; all others pale in comparison.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote