A Suitcase As A Carry On!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Bloody genius!

He is probably the man in charge of the Spanish company that owns BA! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66985 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
More like bloody idiot! Big Grin

I wonder if he bothered to do the math and figure out the cost of a new suitcase vs. the excess baggage charges?

On the other hand, his suitcase appears to have been rather cheap and flimsy, so maybe he came out ahead.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13396 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Occasionally I see individuals with very large carry-on bags (honestly they look like regular suitcases to me) trying to stuff, pound, squeeze, or use various other unorthodox methods, to try to make them fit in overhead compartments. The offenders are usually Asian, Mexican or other foreign individuals, who apparently hope to get them on the plane with them. How they ever get past a ticket agent, boarding agent, security, or anyone else with them is beyond my comprehension! Many times the steward or stewardess will come over to assist, and being unsuccessful, will take the suitcase out of the plane to be placed in the belly. It's comical to see someone trying to get one in an overhead and try to shut, force or slam the compartment door closed, only to have it spring back open or not shut at all! rotflmo clap